How to Make Money
Do you feel that your money will not warm up for a long time? Wondering how to get some extra money? Do you want to get information to make money work for you? Then this article will definitely interest you.
In the first part of the article, we look at the possibilities of making money that each of us has in our own hands and can influence it by how it manages money. In the second part of the article you will find out how you can recover your savings up to 45 times the original deposit during your career. Is it interesting for you? Therefore, it is enough just to give your money extra care.
We can make money with our own hands, or we can use other people to do that. There is a third chance that we can only find them on the street or fall from the sky in the form of a lottery prize or other similar way. However, I will not deal with these things.
What is the meaning of “making money”?
For example, if your paycheck at € 1,000 and € 1,000 are at work, you have not earned anything for yourself. You have earned a mortgage bank and other loans to supermarkets where you buy food, mobile operators, restaurants, bars, hotels, car makers, and everyone else are sending you a portion of your hard-earned money every month.
The way out of this mess is simple – either increase your income or reduce your spending (ideally both). We will discuss the options in detail below. Let’s do this.
What possibilities do we have if we live out of our employee salary?
INCREASE YOUR INCOME
Often, in a job, it is not the same as a better place, higher pay, rewards, or other benefits. The employer has multiple candidates to choose from, and only the NAJs will benefit. It may not always be the best, sometimes the bravest, the most ambitious, or the prettiest. However, at the end of the day it will be mainly about who is doing a better job and is more beneficial for the company. So how to increase your income?
- Be proactive and think positive.
- Do not go to work just for money, work as if it was your own business.
- Find your price continuously on the labor market.
- Stop linking to an area if you do not have enough work to look for in another county or county.
- Learn, go to training, courses, get certificates.
- Learn and improve in foreign languages.
- If you find that your price is higher than your salary, negotiate an increase or change your job.
- Look for a job that will entertain you, then everything will be easier.
Raising income is about constantly improving, which is really challenging and requires a lot of your energy and time. But if you do not want to deal with what you can and can not afford the rest of your life, it’s worthwhile to work on revenue areas. Expenditure is easier to reduce, but it is only possible to do so to a certain extent, as we have to live somewhere and it is very difficult to survive. On the other hand, revenue growth opportunities are almost unlimited, so go ahead!
Consumer rejection is much easier
Consumer rejection is much easier, even addictive. If you go ahead and see the results over time, it will motivate you to make more and more improvements. The farther you get, the more you save and the sooner you reach all your goals.
What is Consumption? If you want to be constantly trendy, you are probably living a consumer way of life. If you are looking for better brands and you have the whole Apple IT equipment at home, or you have the latest model phone every year, or a full wardrobe of almost no clothes and shoes, you have a huge opportunity to make money. It is enough to gradually move from consumption to the so-called. minimalism. I believe that over time, minimalism will become a mass trend, because our planet does not really have much time left and the waste of natural resources unbearable limits.
How to do it?
- Stop comparing yourself with others.
- Stop solving what other people think about you.
- Buy only what you really need.
- Choose the best value for money when choosing a store.
- Make one big cleaning at home and get rid of unnecessary things.
- Do not buy new things if the old ones still work.
- Do not solve all the problems of the world, do not waste time on uselessness.
- Keep track of your expenses – try to eliminate some unnecessary spending on a regular basis.
How to spend your expenses?
First you need to do the thorough analysis of what you spend money on. Do a detailed record of several months in a row. Then make an average and find out about it.
Divide your spending into inevitable and others. Housing, rent bills, electricity, gas, food, clothing, transport and the like are essential. Everything else is spending without which we should survive if we exclude them. These include entertainment, sports, culture, excursions, holidays, restaurants, jewelry, alcohol, cigarettes and the like.
Create a workbook where you regularly write every minute of the euro, at least a few months in a row. The categories should be so detailed that you know exactly what expenses you have in them.
After this phase of the survey, you can move to decide which expenditures will be completely disowned and which you can at least partially reduce. Here it is important to say that wealth is not measured by how much money we can spend a month, what expensive car we own, which luxury restaurants we visit, or what beautiful clothes, shoes and accessories we carry. It is the net worth of our assets, which should increase by at least 15% of our monthly income each month.
Your lifestyle and its price is the key to your future financial prosperity.
You do not have to go in the way you talk over your head. The gradual restraint of spending is less painful and you may eventually get considerably further than you would a radical cut in the beginning. For example, if you’re spending 100 euros a month on entertainment, try reducing it to 80 euros. Just keep track of how much money you spend on it, and when the budget is full, you just say “GO”.
“WHY TO REDUCE ITS EXPENDITURE ONLY WE LOVE ONLY”
If we spend everything we earn all our life, we will never achieve financial freedom. Once it has been achieved, we will never have to work again, but to do this, we need to work more and spend less at the same time.
FINANCIAL PRODUCT EXPENDITURE
A separate category is financial spending, where you can make huge savings, completely painlessly. However, most people in this area are not at home and therefore do not address them. In these expenditures, the minimum of € 100 per month is saved in the average Slovak household after an audit. How to do it?
- Calculate how much money you pay for financial products: Bank Account, Overdraft on Current Account, Credit Card, Consumer Loan Repayment, Mortgage Installment, Car Installment, Property Insurance, Car Insurance, Life Insurance.
- If possible, get rid of all debts with interest higher than 5%.
- Ask the bank to offer mortgage interest reduction (if you do not have a mortgage, try to embed all debts into one consumer loan).
- Find out if you get a better deal at other banks.
- Set your debt maturity to maximum.
- Search for a bank that does not charge your current account.
- Reassess individual insurance benefits.
- If you’re saving through life insurance, let’s recalculate the benefits of this product, or at least reduce your savings to a minimum.